Tuesday 26 May 2009

Handover Carnival


I have been asked to host the June edition of Handover Carnival. For those of you who have not heard of the Carnival, it is an opportunity for bloggers to send in their favourite offering: a post related to EMS, to A&E; to anything emergency. Last month's Carnival was hosted by Rescuing Providence, and was entitled "Partners". Head on over to a great blog, and an excellent selection of posts.

My interest, apart from the obvious, is in communication. We in the emergency world spend our lives communicating; with patients, with family, and with each other. And what is blogging, if not communication. So, for June I am looking for posts that have communication as their basis. Please send your links to: rapidresponsedoc@yahoo.co.uk. The deadline is June 21st, so that I have time to get them all straight and out there in time for month end. I look forward to seeing what you all can come up with.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work here, Doc. And - I am looking forward to joining the June Handover. You were right about the content of the May edition; it was very, very good. And not just because I was included; some would say its quality was high in spite of my inclusion...

    Any objections if I add you to my blog roll?

    ReplyDelete